8 Hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
This training will help you:
- Understand of the theory and principals involved in the safe operation of a forklift truck;
- Know your legal responsibilities in forklift truck operation;
- To recognize hazards associated with forklift truck operation and to recommend or suggest solutions; and
- To verify practical knowledge of course content & Skills Evaluation
All necessary training equipment is provided by Mentor Safety.
Program Objectives: The purpose of this training is to provide employees with Forklift Truck operator safety training prescribed by legislation so they may obtain the ability to operate equipment in a safe, competent manner and work safely in their work environment and around other employees.
Who would benefit: Our forklift training program has been designed for those with an occupational requirement to be trained in and understand the safe operation of a forklift.
Regulations and Guidelines: The program is designed to protect the health and safety of workers in the workplace and developed in accordance with the requirements of the OH&S and the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
Course Fees: $200.00 + HST
- March 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- April 27 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- May 26 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- June 23 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mentor Safety uses qualified trainers with industry experience and the safe practical use of forklift equipment.
We can come to your location or you can come to our new Industrial Safety Training Centre. Contact us today for your price.