8 Hours (8:30am – 4:30pm)
- Recognize and describe a confined space
- Describe confined space hazards
- Review OHSA and regulations for confined space
- Describe various Hazard Handling Techniques
- Understanding the permit system
- Understand basic rescue
All necessary training equipment is provided by Mentor Safety.
Program Objectives: The Confined Space Entry program teaches the information every employee needs to know in order to avoid accidental exposure to danger when performing work-related tasks.
Who would benefit: Our workplace integrated Confined Space Entry training program has been designed for those with an occupational requirement to be trained to safely undertake work in confined spaces.
Regulations and Guidelines: The program is designed to protect the health and safety of workers on the job site, developed in accordance with the requirements of the OHSA and Confined Space Regulations.
Course Fees – $225.00 + HST
- May 25 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- June 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- July 28 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
- August 30 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm
Mentor Safety uses qualified trainers with industry experience and the safe practical use of confined space entry equipment.
We can come to your location or you can come to our new Industrial Safety Training Centre. Contact us today for your price.