- This event has passed.
WSIB Excellence Info Session (January 8, 2021)
January 8 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pmFree
Keeping your team safe and healthy at work is good for business. The WSIB Excellence Program provides a clear roadmap for you to improve safety in your workplace, whether you are just getting started or want to improve systems and processes you already have in place. The program has three levels – foundations, intermediate and advanced. There are 36 topics spread across the three levels. Each topic focuses on eliminating or controlling a hazard. It includes the detail, standards, equipment, and procedures required to complete the topic and improve this particular area of health and safety.
- Pandemic readiness materials, to help businesses meet the challenges of operating safely during a pandemic
- Support and guidance from an experienced provider
- Reduced risk of hazards and a better health and safety culture in your workplace
- Rebates on premiums and money saved by improving your safety experience
- recognition to show employees, customers, and investors your commitment to health and safety
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with other like-minded businesses
Once you’ve completed your health and safety topics, it’s time to submit evidence of your work so you can earn rebates and other recognition. As your provider, Mentor will help you prepare for the validation process and the WSIB health and safety experts will review and validate your submission.
Virtual Classroom: A link to the Virtual Classroom will be sent out on the morning of the Onboarding Session. We will be using Microsoft Teams which works best while using Chrome Web Brower. If you have any issues entering the classroom, contact us 519-870-6930.