Are you Prepared for the new Health and Safety Laws? Violence and Harassment Prevention In the Workplace.
EMPLOYER E-Learning Package:
Employers are required by law, to train workers on their specific workplace violence and harassment policies. Bill 168 has been passed by the Ontario Government. This new law adds to the Occupational Health and Safety Act, giving workers new rights plus mandating new responsibilities and duties for the employer to reduce and prevent violence and harassment in the workplace. These amendments also include new expectations for any employer that is aware or “ought to be aware” of an employee who is being threatened with domestic violence.
MENTOR EMPLOYER PREMIUM PACKAGE
$495.00 + HST
- 10 Access codes for managers and Supervisors to the Bill 168 training
- Participant manual download
- Sample template for a Violence Policy and Procedure
- Sample template for a Harassment Policy and Procedure
- Sample template for a Risk Assessment for violence
- 30 access codes for employee training video, test and certificates
- Access by e-mail to a Certified Registered Safety Professional to answer questions and guide you through the implementation of these policies and procedures
Contact us today for your price.
Provide a quote from another training organization for the same program
and we will beat their price by 5%.