Chief Prevention Officer approved program!
Joint Health and Safety Committee - Part 1 (3 Day Program)
Mentor Safety is now an approved provider for the Joint Health and Safety Committee Part One. This is an exciting time for us at Mentor Safety Consultants Inc. as our reputation and business continues to grow and expand within the community.
Our lead instructor for this program has been an active member of a JHSC for over 28 years and brings a wealth of health and safety knowledge and practical experience to the program. We won't be reading out of a textbook in this program. Our program is dynamic, interactive, hands on and guaranteed to be a great learning experience.
- On-site workplace audits and inspections
- Hazard assessments
- Develop or review safety policies and procedures
- On-site technical safety support 24/7
- Regular inspections to ensure compliance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act
- Lock-Out/Tag-Out and machine guarding experts
- Workplace violence prevention and conflict resolution
TRAINING & SUPPORT:
- On-site safety training 24/7
- Support to ensure you meet the standards required by the Ministry of Labour.
With consultants throughout Ontario you can be assured a fast turnaround time to arrive on site with flexible hours to accommodate your shift work. We are your continuous resource and guide to safety done right. Let our team help you develop safe work practices today.
Our Senior Safety Consultant is a:
Have you had a non-compliance or warning from the Ministry of Labour?
Mentor Safety is now able to provide approved Working at Heights training in the Windsor area. We are pleased to announce that Work Smart is a training partner for Mentor Safety's Working at Heights Program. For approved Working at Heights training in the Windsor area call Work Smart at 519-972-0741 to book your session today!
Mentor Safety has grown!
Since May 21, 2016, all in-class training has been moved to our new location.
4500 Blakie Road
London, Ontario N6L 1G5
For other inquiries, Contact us.
We are your Guide to Safety!