Keeping your team safe and healthy at work is good for business. The WSIB Excellence Program provides a clear roadmap for you to improve safety in your workplace, whether you are just getting started or want to improve systems and processes you already have in place. The program has three levels – foundations, intermediate and advanced and there are 36 topics spread across the three levels. Each topic focuses on eliminating or controlling a hazard.
- Rebates on WSIB premiums and money saved by improving your safety experience
- Recognition badges to show employees, customers, and investors your commitment to health and safety
- Pandemic readiness materials, to help businesses meet the challenges of operating safely during a pandemic
- Support and guidance from an experienced provider
- Reduced risk of hazards and a better health and safety culture in your workplace
- Opportunities to network and share best practices with other like-minded businesses
In order to participate in the WSIB Excellence Program, you must go through an approved provider. Mentor Safety has been approved by the WSIB and can be your guide through the WSIB Excellence Program from topic selection to validation submission. If you are interested in joining this program, you can contact us today or you can sign-up for one of our online information sessions.